Here we go!
It’s been a long time in the making, but I am super excited to announce the launch of Extractbots, the approachable Intelligent Document Processing (IDP) solution for any “average” Joe with a data-entry problem.
But to clarify, we’re not exactly new… just some awesome existing technology that’s found a new purpose. For more on that, check out our About page.
True story: Every industry has manual data-entry problems
Another true story: There are plenty of AI and IDP solutions on the market
Final true story: Most of those solutions look pretty intimidating and expensive
What makes Extractbots different?
When we looked at the artificial intelligence document processing industry, we noticed a few really annoying things:
- Half the IDP solutions on the market look like big, scary, expensive IT projects
- The other half just provide you with a developers toolkit and tell you to go nuts
- Most AI solutions are designed for developers, not your “average” Joe
- Barely anyone explains their pricing without forcing you to see a demo first
But, what about Joe Shmoe?
You know, the real business user who knows they have a revenue-impacting data entry problem but can’t get on their IT team’s radar or priority list?
We’re listening, Joe
You’re exactly why we created an easy, affordable, fully-managed solution that any old Joe can use so long as you have documents, know what data you want out of them, and know where you want that data to go.
Here’s our not-so-secret sauce:
- Make it affordable – No RFP’s, no procurement dept. You can even put this corporate card. And, the solution always has to be less expensive and more convenient than the problem we are trying to solve
- Make it effective – Lets stick to specific document log jams, solve them, and move on to the next. We don’t need to boil the ocean
- Make it approachable – IT departments have enough fish to fry. Let’s try to solve your problem with as little of their support as possible
- Make it easy – Provide a full-service model where the only thing our customers need to do is upload their documents. No toolkits, training videos, or sandboxes. Give us a problem, yo we’ll solve it
And – we are always happy to prove what we say through our complimentary beta program. Give us a sample of you docs, tell us what you want out of them, and how you want it – das it!
So, here’s looking at you, Joe
We look forward to showing you how easy and affordable it is to have an extractbot do your data-entry dirty work
David Sonenstein (Human in the Loop)